Escape to the glorious Lake District on a relaxing short break at the beautiful Lindeth Howe Country House Hotel, overlooking Lake Windermere and enjoy gourmet dining each night.
Stay Sunday night, with a 5-course dinner in the Dining Room Restaurant and full Cumbrian breakfast.
1) Subject to availability. 2) Available on Sundays only. 3) Prices are based on 2-adults sharing a room. 4) Cannot be used in conjuction with other offers or promotions.Check Availability
Let your children escape this summer to the home formally owned by Beatrix Potter.
We will give each child under the age of 14 free bed and breakfast, but also a free 100th Birthday edition of one of the books Beatrix Potter wrote while visiting the house, this will be presented to your child on turndown and left on the pillow, the perfect bedtime story.
Your family break inlcudes:
- 2-nights accommodation - 5 x course dinner for the adults each evening - Full breakfast for all the family each morning - 100th Birthday edition of one of the books Beatrix Potter - Full use of the leisure facilities
Over 7 year olds can dine in the Resturant, under 7's family in the Library.
1) This package is only available to those Children sharing a room with full paying adults/guardians. 2) Minimum 2-night stay. 3) Children over the age of 14 will charged at the full adult rate of £99.00 per night. 4) This package cannot be used in conjunction with other offers or promotions.Check Availability
Imagine... a romantic escape to a country house hotel in the heart of the Lake District, with half a bottle of chilled champagne, a box of chocolates and a bouquet of flowers in your room upon arrival; a 5-course candlelit dinner in the 2 AA Rosette awarded Dining Room each evening, a full Cumbrian breakfast each morning; and leisure facilities… Treat that special someone at Lindeth Howe Country House Hotel.
All prices are per room based on 2 people sharing a standard twin/double room. Only a certain number of rooms are available on this offer on selected dates, subject to availability. Available on new bookings only. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Minimum 2 night stays. Excludes public holidays.Check Availability
Enjoy the stunning scenery of the Lake District but not as we know it! Electric bicycles dismiss headwinds and flatten hills, a perfect way for you to enjoy the breath-taking views and explore the Lakes.
Your break includes:
- Hire of the electric bikes each day - A delicious packed lunch every day - A sumptuous 5-course candlelit dinner in the 2 AA Rosette awarded Dining Room each evening - A delicious packed lunch every day - A full Cumbrian breakfast each morning - Hire of the electric bikes each day
Please note a cancellation terms of this offer is 7-days prior to date of scheduled day of arrival, should you cancel within the 7-day period full charges will apply.
1) Offer is based on 2-people sharing a room for a minimum of 2-nights. 2) This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. 3) Subject to hotel availability. 4) Please note a cancellation terms of this offer is 7-days prior to date of scheduled day of arrival, should you cancel within the 7-day period full charges will apply.Check Availability
Discover the World of Beatrix Potter with a two-night break.
- Return transfers from Windermere Rail Station
- 2 night stay at 4* Lindeth Howe Dinner, Bed & Breakfast
- Admission to World of Beatrix Potter Attraction
- Cream Tea at Lindeth Howe Beatrix Potter’s Countryside Half Day Tour
- Cruise on Lake Windermere
- Entry to Beatrix Potter’s Hill Top included
- Free Limited Edition Timmy Tiptoes book (for each room)
1) Please allow two-days prior to making your booking. 2) This offer is subject to availability of rooms and tours. 3) Excludes public holidays. Prices are per person, per night, based on 2 people sharing a standard room.Check Availability